Important 2023 Senior Yearbook Info
(To be submitted via Google Form)
Submitted Senior Photos must follow these guidelines:
- Digital images must be a resolution of at least 300 DPI and saved in jpeg format Not HEIC.
- Photos must meet the school dress code and be at least wallet-size or a maximum of 8" wide x 10" tall.
- We are accepting photos in color and black and white.
- Please label submitted photos with your first and last name
All write-ups will be checked by the yearbook editors for inappropriate content. Please double-check your write-ups for mistakes and writing errors before submitting. Students need to submit their senior-write up in the format below:
- 2024 Senior Name (in the past it’s been something like somehow or surprisingly, etc.)
- Activities: Softball (1-4), Band (1-4), Key Club, Swimming (1-4)
- Quote: “Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.” Thank you Mom and Dad for always supporting me in every way possible. Thank you to my friends for always being there for me.
Students may if they choose, submit a baby photo.
(To be submitted via separate Google Form)
Each senior may submit 2 Senior Will items and will be checked for inappropriate content. Example: I, Jane Cole leave SA and DL my guitar playing skills.